Friday, January 02, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 205

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 Musicians/Artists you'd like to get drunk/party with. (Tell us why)

1. Justin Hayward: I'd like to get drunk with him because I'd just like to see him behave in a manner that isn't so prim and proper. (Plus I might want to take advantage of him too)

2. Keri Noble: From the sounds of one of the live recordings of Bartender, Keri might know of some drinks that can keep me warm on these damn cold PA nights.

3. Judd Starr: The real question here would be, why wouldn't anyone want to get drunk/party with him.

4. Elvis Costello: I don't think he drinks anymore, so I'll sip some sparkling grape with him, just because I'd like to hang out with him and his missus. Hopefully he would be more fun in a party setting than he is on that damn talk show of his.

5. Simon Le Bon: Just because really. OK, I've had a crush on Simon for so long its disgusting. Plus I'm sure he would be quite fun to be drunk with.

0 comments: