Monday, August 11, 2008

Another Monday Morning

I'm not really ready for the weekend to be over, but it is. It's back to up at 5:30 dragging my butt out of bed and trying to get my day started, which is even harder today than it usually is. The first day back after a trip is the hardest. I missed my bed and I really have a lot of catching up to do with it and my pillow!

Hopefully I can pull myself back to normal tonight while sorting out the pictures and what not that I want to share on flickr.

Isn't it funny that most of the time when you get back from a vacation or a roadtrip that you need a vacation from that? It almost makes you wonder if it was actually worth it?

Now I've got to get stuff again, and fixing the template here is high on my list of things to do. So is taking back the most horrid rental car I've ever had the misfortune of driving. Dodge Caliber's suck! I hope I never have to drive one of those monstrosities ever again!

Actually the thing highest on my list of things to do, is get a full 8 hours of sleep!

0 comments: