Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday Tunes - Week 39

From Music Memoirs

It's all about the Fab Four!



Who is your favorite Beatle?
No, question, its the lovely George Harrison.


What is one of your favorite Beatle songs?
Think For Yourself

Best/Worst cover of a Beatles song
Best: Elvis Costello - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
Worst: Diana Krall - And I Love Her(Him)
No I lie, that's the worst cover I can share with you, Tina Turner's slaughter of Help is the worst and was criminal and she should be locked up for what she did to that song. Horrific!

Best song by a Beatle after the breakup
Going Beatle by Beatle
Paul McCartney - Jet
John Lennon - Nobody Told Me (I hate Lennon solo)
George Harrison - Fish On The Sand and Lay His Head
Ringo Starr - I Don't Believe You (Actually all of the Time Takes Time album is awesome)

0 comments: