Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Who

I'm in love with Series 4 of Doctor Who. I've watched the Christmas special and the first two episodes with the third sitting on my computer waiting to be watched today.

Catherine Tate has to be the best companion the show has seen since the late 70s early 80s. She doesn't take any shit from the Doctor and praise be, she isn't lusting after him. I love it when she calls him Martian Boy or Spaceman too!

Oh and The Voyage of The Damned with Kylie Minogue was fantastic as well. Had they not killed Kylie off she would have made a good companion. You just had to love her, plus she wasn't clinging and obnoxious like a certain other blonde that they cast on the show and who will be reappearing in this season. cough. cough. Rose. God I hate that character.

I look forward to watching Planet Of The Ood. Those weird creatures were one of my favorite aliens on the show, next to those warped Daleks! I love the Daleks! Exterminate! Exterminate! I have a few things they could exterminate!

Oh and have I mentioned lately that David Tennant is probably the hottest thing on the planet? Mmmm. Lovely. The show is really quite pretty to watch, which is a bonus for me, because I find so little prettiness on US telly.

0 comments: