Sunday, July 09, 2006

I'm Home!

I got in at about quarter to ten. The drive was long and annoying, which is odd, since we made the trip up in about 2.5 hours. We got lost coming back from the Linesville Spillway and took a 1 hour detour back to 322 W so that we could get a frozen custard at Hanks. I get very cranky when I'm lost. I'm quite surprised my traveling companion didn't conk me in the head then.

We had dinner at Perkins in Cranberry Twp, the slowest Perkins in the world, or so it seemed. The food more than made up for it. (Caesar salad and sirloin tips on herb rice)

The picture total for the trip exceeded 500. None of the pictures have been moved to the computer yet. That will be done tomorrow. All I want to do is have a few hours of sleep in my own bed with my own pillow. I don't care how nice the hotel is, I never can stand the pillows because they are all freaking foam and I like down pillows. I can't sleep on anything else. (But that's a rant for another day)

The trip to Erie was exhausting and fun and all I hoped it would be.

0 comments: