Monday, December 12, 2005

Random 10 - 2 Weeks Til Christmas

Most of my playlist this weekend consists of Christmas tunes from various sources. We decorated the Christmas Trees this weekend, and that helped really put me in the mood for the holiday.

The Moody Blues - December Snow
Yes, it snowed most of the weekend off and on.

The Moody Blues - Don't Need A Reindeer
I'm sorry Justin, but I do need a reindeer.

Cliff Richard - When A Child Is Born
His version of this classic is really interesting.

Michael Crawford - Candlelight Carol
This man has one of the most beautiful voices in the universe

The Moody Blues - What Child Is This
I wish the guys would have learned more than the first verse.

Dolly Parton and Rod Stewart - Baby It's Cold Outside
What an odd yet amusing duet

The Monkees - Riu Chiu
This is one of my favorite carols.

Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas
Such a bouncy happy tune

Diana Krall - Count Your Blessing Instead Of Sheep
I love this song!

The Moody Blues - Yes, I Believe
December is the best Christmas album, ever!



Paul and Ringo could come and decorate my tree anyday!

0 comments: