Saturday, August 20, 2005

Return of the weird dreams

It seems like whenever I have to wake up at a certain time or if I wake up and fall back to sleep for even just a few minutes I have weird dreams, and boy does my subconscious self pull these dreams from the weirdest places.

I was running away from someone last night. I didn't have my purse or any money. At least I had clothes on. Oh and I ran through a McDonald's. I wonder if that has any significance? Probably not, unless I was hungry in my sleep.

I've now determined at least one thing.

No more Janet Evanovich novels before bed, at least not any that she's writing with Charlotte Hughes. (I think that's where my brain was drawing all it's information) I might be better off if I read some smut. Maybe I'd have some interesting dreams about Justin and John. Nah!

Instead I finished up reading this book



Which had the character's being chased around by the mob.

And then I started this one



that takes place in Atlantic City.

No wonder my dreams are nutty!

0 comments: