Friday, October 01, 2004

Who ordered a rant?

Rant 1

OK, I watched a total of 5 minutes of the debate, got mad, called one of the debaters a jackass and left the room.

3 guesses who the jackass is.

Sweet mother of God, why why why!

5 minutes was all it took to make me want to run screaming from the room to try to figure out which country I want to move to, if the said jackass wins again.

He's so smug looking that I want to slap his face just for existing.

Oddly he's the jackass and his party's the elephant.

Oops, you don't have to guess now, do you?

I'm just glad one of the debates is over. I don't know if I can stand to watch the other 2? It's 2 right?

My only thought is that perhaps the American people will see what a dunderhead the man is and vote for Kerry. Please people, vote for Kerry.

Rant 2

We are supposedly getting the new office today. I say supposedly, because my boss has serious issues with the truth. I know we are getting the office soon, but I can't believe it til I see it.

Heaven forbid he tells me to prepare, though most everything that needs to be boxed, is. See, I've been prepared and hoping for this move for about 4 months now. Hell, he promised me an office trailer back in MAY!! MAY!! MAY! For crying out loud.

And he's mentioned it so much without anything coming to fruition that he's now like the little girl that cried wolf. I'm not going to believe him, until I see it with my own eyes, even when I hold the paper work in my hands for it's delivery. It could all be a cruel cruel hoax.

I mean, god forbid I start working 40 hours again, right?

Rant 3

OK, you are a music artist. You want people to buy your music. Why is it so hard then to let people know when your music is being released and have it be in the stores so they can buy it?

Sarah Brightman just released a live CD of her Harem tour. I did not know that until I got a new releases email from some music store. Thanks Sarah! A heads up would have been nice. So I could've planned to buy it this week. Now it goes on the growing list of CDs I need, but can't afford.

Yay!

Oh and where the hell is Il Sogno? I've heard parts of the Costello, ballet score and it's gorgeous. Can I find the CD anywhere? Hell no.

This feels like trying to purchase the Moody Blues' December last October.

I still don't know when the US release of Lara Fabian's Wonderful Life is. I swore it was this past Tuesday, but it doesn't look that way.

GRRRRRRR

I really think online CD Stores should have a better way of letting you know what releases are upcoming. Have you ever tried to read a new release page? I tell you, it's not pretty.

Oh and the stores themselves? It would be nice if you actually stocked some of the new releases. I still haven't seen the last 3 Costello reissues. Best Buy doesn't seem to think it's worthwhile to stock their shelves with one or two of them.

Grrrr

Rants ended...go in peace!

0 comments: