Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Work? OH MY GOD what is that?

Among other things I did today, work was one of them. I was at my boss' house trying to sort through 3 months worth of paperwork. Can you say so not fun?

What I'd like to say to the boss is FOAD.

FOAD is an acronym meaning fuck off and die! Unfortunately since he's the man that occassionally hands over money to me I can't do that. I can think it. That is until I can find another job, in which case he'll be SOL. SOL is an acronym meaning Shit Out of Luck.

On a happy note, I saw the snippet of Justin Hayward on CBS This Morning on the Web. That man is just way too pretty for words. They let him sing about 2 minutes worth of December snow...don't know if he got to do the whole song on the show or not, but it was worth drooling at. No one can compare to him....in my eyes.

Back to the work stuff: I'll be working on Friday for most of the day it seems and I may actually be back at my regular job in a few short weeks. Happy Happy Joy Joy. I think.

0 comments: